
when you're young
everything's easy
it's a summerbreeze,
you're alive but times they change
everything's rearranged
summer moves on,
nothing can stop these tears from falling
love is deep,
love is wide
i'm still here by you're side
/thomas dybdahl - rain down on me
3 kommentarer:
oh very beautiful Em!....
Jimena told me you guys met! how great :)
hugs
åhh va fin!
Ja förfest i någon park hade inte vart fel :D jag testade min outfit igår haha henke bara skrattade arrrrrgh! haha han kommmer att få gå på plankan!! vi kommer till dig idag kankse och säger hej=D kraam
yes! i didnt drop it though, it was my dad! haha it was so stressing but funny at the same time because a few min ago I told him that my computer was very old (almost 4 years) and he said that he "might" buy a new one for me... but he wasnt sure about it, then he accidentally dropped it! it is good now, they said I should I make a backup of all my files now because it might stop working soon :( waaah
Yes I knew Christoffer Hiding was a christian! someone at church in Sweden told me hehe
Im glad the sun is now shining in Jönköping!
hugs
Skicka en kommentar